Why This Provider?
GRE has partnered with a broker with 15 years of experience in the real estate world both as an investor and as an investor’s agent.
This provider was born and raised in the Southeast Georgia market and has helped dozens of investors find cash flowing short-term, mid-term and long-term rentals.
The target neighborhoods are typically close to the beach, a nearby hospital or one of the local educational facilities.
They pride themselves on selecting only the best properties that provide a solid cash flow.
Click on the button below to contact the provider and find out more about the opportunities here.
This particular slice of Southeast Georgia has been a longtime travel destination going as far back as the 1800s.
It’s known for its beautiful beaches, huge live oak trees and tourism. There are many other unique offerings in this city which you can learn more about by contacting the provider.
While long-term rentals do well here, furnished mid and short-term rentals also provide a very steady influx of cash.
Here are a few reasons to consider this market:
- The downtown area of this city is undergoing a major revival, with commercial development being poured into new restaurants, breweries, shops and expansion of the local port.
- The population has been steadily increasing. The warn weather and beaches draw transplants from all over the country, particularly from the Northeast and West coast.
- With many retirees moving into the area, the medical facilities are expanding at a rapid rate causing an increased need in medical professionals. Many of them are on shorter term assignments and need furnished housing.
- There are still opportunities to find affordable cash flowing properties.
- In 2023 this area was rated by Travel and Leisure as the top rated islands in the Continental U.S.
- A G8 summit was held in this area, welcoming world leaders from all over.
- One of the largest Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers in the country is located here, drawing government employees for several months at a time. They all need housing.