Prior to contacting our Fourplex provider, please consider the following:
- If you plan to obtain conventional financing to purchase properties, you will likely need the following:
- A down payment of at least 20% for single-family homes and 25% for multifamilies.
- A low debt-to-income ratio.
- 2 years of job history with a U.S. company or 2 years of self-employment history.
- Six months of reserve funds.
- A credit score of at least 680 (higher, is ideal).
- In order to prepare for your pre-approval, start gathering the following documents. Your lender may require more documentation, but you should be ready to provide copies of these documents, at a minimum:
- Last 2 paystubs.
- Last 2 months of bank statements (all pages should be included).
- Last 2 years of tax returns and W2s.
The lender we recommend is Ridge Lending Group
In-house property management offered in all geographies. Contact the provider to learn more.
You must be logged in to request this information.