Prior to contacting this provider, if you plan on conventional financing, please consider the following. You will likely need:
- A down payment of at least 20% for single-family homes and 25% for multi-families
- A low debt-to-income ratio
- 2 years of job history with a U.S. company or 2 years of self-employment history
- Six months of reserve funds
- A credit score of at least 680 (higher, is ideal)
In order to prepare for your pre-approval, start gathering the following documents. Your lender may require more documentation, but you should be ready to provide copies of these documents, at a minimum:
- Last 2 paystubs
- Last 2 months of bank statements (all pages should be included)
- Last 2 years of tax returns and W2s
The greater Orlando Florida region is growing. This region is projected to add 1,500 people to its population each week until 2030, reaching a metro population of 5.2 million people. It’s the fastest growing region for job growth in the U.S. for the fourth consecutive year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This area is home to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Darden Restaurant Group, Marriott Vacations Worldwide and AAA, to name a few.
- The #1 place Millennials relocate to.
- 46 of the Top 100 companies in Florida.
- Only place in USA capable to launch a person into space.
- #1 beach in the nation (Clearwater Beach).
- Average home priced at only $247,000.
- State income tax-free.
Population: 2,500,000 (Orlando MSA)
GDP Per Capita: $144,096
Region: The South
Time Zone: Eastern