The greater Orlando Florida region is growing. This region is projected to add 1,500 people to its population each week until 2030, reaching a metro population of 5.2 million people. It’s the fastest growing region for job growth in the U.S. for the fourth consecutive year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This area is home to Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Darden Restaurant Group, Marriott Vacations Worldwide and AAA, to name a few.
- The #1 place Millennials relocate to.
- 46 of the Top 100 companies in Florida.
- Only place in USA capable to launch a person into space.
- #1 beach in the nation (Clearwater Beach).
- Average home priced at only $247,000.
- State income tax-free.
Population: 2,500,000 (Orlando MSA)
GDP Per Capita: $144,096
Region: The South
Time Zone: Eastern