Why This Provider?
- This has been a turnkey provider for several years. Their offices are located in the heart of the Midwest, Northern Indiana, not far from the Chicagoland area. This location allows them to reap the benefits of a large working-class population when it comes to placing qualified tenants in their properties. This large rental demand also enables you to see higher rents than other parts of the state, often achieving a rent-to-value ratio of 1:1 or higher as an investor.
- They focus on single-family homes in middle-class “B” and “C” neighborhoods. Houses typically range from 1,000-2,000 square feet and consist of 2-4 bedrooms and 1-2.5 baths. Each home is fully rehabbed and typically includes new flooring, interior paint, and updated kitchen and baths as needed. Any mechanicals showing potential to expire in 3 years are replaced. The overall quality of rehabs can be described as between retail level and rental quality. Once rehab is complete, they market the property for a tenant and typically tenant placement happens very quickly due to the area’s high rental demand. The property is offered to investors and they provide management services.
- Click on the button below to contact the provider and find out more about the opportunities here.
Being within close proximity to Chicago as the state’s second-largest urban area, it also neighbors Lake Michigan and is home to the Indiana Dunes National Park. Many of the cities and towns here are highly ranked for safety, which makes this area a prime choice for investing in single-family homes. Renowned for its beautiful parks, easy access to healthcare, and great schools, the residents here can enjoy a quieter life without sacrificing major city amenities. There are many other unique offerings in this area which you can learn more about by contacting the provider.
- Low property taxes. Capped at 2% for residential rentals.
- Close proximity to Chicago, IL but conservative values of Indiana.
- More house for your buck. US News places Indiana at #3 in Housing Affordability and #2 in Overall Affordability.
- Less Commute Time. It’s actually easier to commute to Chicago from Northwest Indiana than it is to commute from the suburbs.
- Lower State Income Tax.
- Great school systems.
- Several top universities nearby.
- Access to Green Spaces. Northwest Indiana offers 25 miles of beaches, one national park and one state park.
- Accessibility to healthcare.
- Lower cost of living. Indiana’s cost of living is the 5th lowest in the US at 9% below the national average.
- According to Forbes, Indiana is in the Top 10 Best States to Do Business and holds a AAA rating from Moody’s on its general obligation debt. Quality of life (ranked #4) and business costs were also contributing factors to Forbes’ ranking.