Why This Provider?
- They are one of the original “build-to-rent” providers in Alabama, providing these homes for over 2 decades.
- Management are investors themselves, so they understand what type of home and service investors are looking for.
- They add a personal touch to the entire process from signing the contract, to closing on the home, to working with their in-house property management team.
Alabama has been a favorite of investors over the last several years. The state is very pro-business and boasts some of the lowest property tax rates in the nation. The median home value is lower than the national average and rents have appreciated approximately 12% in the past year. Major corporations in Alabama include Encompass Health, BBVA Compass and Auburn University.
- High net in-migration from other states.
- There is an influx of companies relocating their headquarters to AL.
- Growth is occurring in many sectors including medical, retail and industrial.
- Real estate is affordable.
Population: 4.893 million
GDP Per Capita: $247, 092
Cost of Living: 82.3 (100 = Average in US)
Area: 52, 419 sq. miles
Elevation: 500 ft (Average)
Region: The South
Time Zone: Central