Why This Provider?
This provider was built for investors by investors. With 10+ years of experience in buying, selling, renovation, brokerage services, and property management, this company was built to help people with the desire to achieve true freedom through real estate.
- They are the #1 home buying company in Ohio
- They specialize in single-family turnkey properties
- They offer in-house management for a low management fee
- Rent-to-price ratios still exceed 1%. Typical SFH rent: $950. Price: $90,000
- Offer fully rehabbed single-family property to four-plexes and larger
The turnkey rehab outfit and property management firm both belong to the same family of companies. This is a full service property manager that services investors who own real estate rentals in the Greater Dayton Area.
- ~600 Units Under Management
- 45 Team Members Within The Family of Companies
- Separate management teams for residents and owner
Cincinnati is the third-largest city in the state in Ohio and has seen a massive revitalization in the past few years. It was recently ranked #1 Best Places To Live In Ohio by U.S. News and World Report. This city has a relatively low cost of living in comparison to other major metros in the U.S. and was recently ranked the #2 City For Best Rental Returns by CNBC. Major employers in the area include The Kroger Company, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center and Proctor and Gamble.
This is truly the heartland of the USA, located on the Ohio River, Cinci is located within 500 miles of 60 percent of the U.S. population. There is a convergence of new developments, projects and conventions that collectively makes this one of the most progressive, game-changing locations in the US Midwest.
- Cincinnati was recognized by the U.S. News and World Report as the #4 Top Housing Market in the USA
- General Electric will be headquartered in Cincinnati which is expected to bring one billion dollars of annual economic impact
- Downtown Cincinnati is experiencing a major revitalization which includes expansion of the Children’s Hospital, the University of Cincinnati and the addition of multiple microbreweries and restaurants
- Cincinnati has professional baseball and football teams, the Bengals and the Reds
Metro Size: 2,256,884
GDP Per Capita: $54,712
Cost of Living: 66.5
Area: 79.56 square miles
Region: The Midwest
Time Zone: Eastern