Why This Provider?
- The owners have over 50 years of combined industry experience
- Management are investors themselves, so they understand what type of home and service investors are looking for
- Their reputation in the industry for producing quality turnkey rental homes is top-notch
Southwest Florida experienced steady population and business growth over the past two years. From 2019 to 2021 air traffic in the SW FL International Airport increased 51%, taxable sales rose 36%, home sales rose by 28% and home prices rose between 38% and 56% during the same period. There are many corporate headquarters in the SW FL area including The Hertz Corporation, Chicos and medical device developer Arthrex, Inc.
- High net in-migration to SW Florida markets.
- Florida is expected to gain 845 residents per day until 2025.
- This area offers many lifestyle choices; beaches, boating, world class golf and fishing.
- Growth is occurring in many sectors including medical, retail and industrial.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Fort Myers as the third fastest-growing place in the entire country.
GDP Per Capita: $2,047,263 (Average)
Cost of Living: 75.87
Elevation: 10ft (Average)
Region: The South
Time Zone: Eastern